Congratulations Alyssa on two wonderful years at Valley Dental! We look forward to many more with you on our team. Thank you for all that you do!
“>1. What would you do if you didn’t have to work? Stay home with my family and travel
2. What is important to you in your life right now? My family
3. What is your pet peeve in traffic? Not using a blinker
4. Who would you call for bail money? My Mom 🙂
5. Do you have any hidden talents? I can curl my tongue, I guess that is a talent!
6. Which bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Not being on time for things.
7. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at. 1. Organized 2. Caring
8. Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had? Sanibel Island, Florida
9. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? In high school I drove a car out on the ice with some friends and it ended up getting stuck, very rebellious. 😀
10. If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be? My son, my dog, and my phone. ( My husband would already be out of the house and safe)
11. Which is your most favorite place on this earth? Montana- Glacier Park
12. Why do you like living in this area? You get to experience all 4 seasons and the bluffs.
13. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My son, Jackson.
14. Do you have any phobias? Being outside in the dark
15. What do you think the greatest invention is in your lifetime and why? Mobile Phone upgrades. There are good and bad reasons: You can get info quickly and use in an emergency, but they are also overused.
16. What do you think the secret to a good life is? Happiness and Love
17. If you could have 1 wish granted, what would it be? Everyone would have access to good dental care, cliché I know.
18. If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go? My husband. All of the 50 states.
This article was written by Valley Dental