1. What would you do if you did not have to work? Travel, volunteer my time
2. What is important to you in your life right now? My family
3. What is your pet peeve in traffic? People who don’t use their turn signal
4. Who would you call for bail money? Dr. Gavin, unless he is in the cell next to me! 🙂 Just kidding. I would call my husband
5. What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Saying goodbye to my Dad
6. Do you have any hidden talents? I can whistle REALLY loud
7. Which bad habits of other people drive you crazy? People who are constantly on their phone
8. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Talking to people, and listening
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Multitasking, being quiet
10. Which is the best vacation you have ever had? Our family trip to Mexico
11. What are you passionate about? Family and Basketball
12. What will you be like when you are 75? Super fun, super cool, and super active!
13. If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be? My family, my dog, and photographs
14. Which is your favorite place on this earth? My home
15. Why do you like living in this area? I love the beauty of the coulee region and the changing of the seasons
16. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My four awesome children
17. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Being a great mom and raising four respectful, caring kids
18. Do you have any phobias? Fear of heights, and fear of drowning
19. What do you think the greatest invention is in your lifetime and why? The internet. It allows accessibility to everything at your fingertips.
20. What do you think the secret to a good life is? Finding happiness within yourself and surrounding yourself with positive people
21. If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go? I would go anywhere with my dad. He was taken from me way too soon and I would give almost anything to have him back, even if it was only for a short time.
This article was written by Valley Dental