Kim’s Four Year Anniversary
We would like to congratulate Kim on her four year anniversary of working at Valley Dental! Your loyalty, dedication and excellent work have contributed to the success of our office today. You have been an inspiration to all the team members, and we appreciate your service for so many years. You are an important part of our team. Here are a couple of fun questions we asked Kim today so you can get to know her a little bit more!
- How long have you worked for the Valley Dental? 4 years
- Please tell me about your most rewarding or satisfying experience, your proudest moment, since you joined the company. My most rewarding or satisfying experience was participating in our charity event “Dentistry from the Heart.” It was an amazing feeling to make a difference in those people’s lives. My proudest moments happen each day as I make new friendships and develop relationships with my patients. My co-workers provide so much support and enthusiasm it makes coming to work easy and enjoyable. Being a part of the “Valley Dental family” puts a smile on my face.
- Are you married? Yes
- Do you have kids? Yes,4 kids
- If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pizza
- Where were you born? La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Are you messy or organized? Organized
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday
- When you’re not at Valley Dental, what are you doing most likely? Chasing kids around watching basketball.
- What was your first car? Mustang
- When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Brady Bunch
- Cat or Dog? Dog
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
- What is your favorite music/song/band? Def Leppard
- What are your top favorite movies to watch? Titanic and Elf
- If you were an animal what would you be? Giraffe
- Where would you like to travel to? Europe
- What phobias do you have? Heights
- What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Take a vacation with my entire family.
Keep up the great work and we wish you success in the years to come!
This article was written by Valley Dental