1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Heaven, I could meet all of the people in my family that I never got to see!
2. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? A psychic to tell me the future.
3. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Daylight, I get to spend that time with my kids!
4. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? 33, the year I became a mommy. Best thing ever!
5. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Fast and The Furious, I’d play Letty.
6. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Fall, I love the 60’s weather and fall colors.
7. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? “Great things come to those who wait.”
8. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? I’d love to go back to the 80’s.
9. If you had to give up one of your senses which would it be and why? Smell, you can still taste and see what you want!
10. Name one thing you really like about yourself. Personality, love making other people comfortable.
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hate to try weird things, but goat meat was the weirdest for me.
12. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? 1960’s, they had really neat cars.
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? My hair, I’d love think long hair.
14. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? A Tahoe for more room.
15. Watch TV or listen to music? Watch TV
16. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach holiday
17. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Bald, you can always get a great wig!
18. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Saving a life
19. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Fast food
20. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? Alone
21. See the future or change the past? Change the past
22. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? Taller!
This article was written by Valley Dental