Today is Susan’s 13 Year Anniversary at Valley Dental. She is our experienced orthodontic expert and dental assistant. She is our go to girl for all orthodontic questions and is excellent at discussing or explaining ortho with all of our patients. With her wealth of orthodontic knowledge, if you have any questions she is the one to ask! To get to know Susan a little bit better we asked her a couple of fun questions. Read her answers below.
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? On a large yacht so I could travel the world.
2. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? Ellen Degeneres because she would keep me laughing.
3. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Twilight- I feel at peace watching a beautiful sunset.
4. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? 43, the age I am right now because I’ve never been happier.
5. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Scarlett O’Hara in Gone With The Wind
6. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Fall- beautiful colors, perfect crisp cool sunny days.
7. What item, that you don’t have already, would you most like to own? Pleasure boat.
8. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? “Live for love, laughter and happily ever after.”
9. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? 100 years into the future. It would be fascinating!
10. If you HAD to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, tasting) which would it be and why? Hearing
11. Name one thing you really like about yourself. My big heart
12. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Eel
13. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? 2014
14. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? I would like to be better at math.
15. If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick? The day my boys were born.
16. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? Black Audi A8
17. Watch TV or listen to music? Listen to music.
18. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach holiday.
19. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Hairy, but I would have electrolysis.
20. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Saving a life is more important that any prize.
21. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Bye-bye fast food.
22. Always be cold or always be hot? Cold
23. See the future or change the past? Change the past.
24. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? Taller please.
This article was written by Valley Dental