Congratulations to Alyssa on her 1 Year Anniversary at Valley Dental! You are an amazing hygienist and great at what you do. You always bring a positive and enthusiastic attitude to the office. We are so happy that you decided to join us full time and we look forward to many years to come. To get to know her a little better we asked her a couple of fun questions. Below is a picture of Alyssa and her beautiful baby boy, Jackson. Currently Alyssa is on maternity leave, but we look forward to having her come back!
1. How long have you worked for the Valley Dental? 1 year
2. Please tell me about your most rewarding or satisfying experience since you joined the company. When we did the Dentistry from the Heart event. It’s so rewarding to help people in the community.
3. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pasta
4. Where were you born? Saginaw, Michigan
5. Are you messy or organized? Organized
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday
7. When you’re not at Valley Dental, what are you doing most likely? Spending time with my family.
8. What was your first car? Nissan Sentra
9. When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Full House or Saved by the Bell
10. Cat or Dog? Dog
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. What is your favorite music/song/band? Country or Classic Rock
13. What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch? Any of the Fast and Furious, Elf, Pitch Perfect
14. If you were an animal what would you be? Giraffe
15. Where would you like to travel to? Any place warm and tropical.
16. What phobias do you have? Mice
17. What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Invest some and go on a vacation with family and friends.