Susan has been a part of our Valley Dental Family for 14 years! She has been such a wonderful asset to our team. It’s safe to say we love her very much, and I am sure you all feel the same way too! You will find her smiling face in a photograph hanging on the wall next to our front desk, and if you lucky enough to be one of her Ortho patients she is your go-to woman for all of your care and needs. Thank you Susan for all that you do!
As a part of her 14 year anniversary here at Valley Dental, I asked Susan to tell us a little bit more about herself. She filled out 7 different questions about herself that you may not already know!
1. How long have you been working for Valley Dental? I have been working for Valley Dental for 14 years. It has gone by so fast!
2. What has been your favorite part of working here? My favorite part of working at Valley Dental would be my orthodontic patients- watching their progress through treatment and seeing the final result of a perfect and confident smile is SO rewarding.
3. If you’re not at work, what might we find you doing? Relaxing at home with family and friends.
4. What are some of your favorite hobbies? Cooking, hiking, biking, dining out.
5. What is your favorite movie, or movie series? Gone with the Wind or Wizard of Oz.
6. What is your favorite vacation destination? My favorite destination is the Dominican Republic.
7. If you could describe yourself using three adjectives, what would they be? Thoughtful, Caring, and Funny 🙂