Congratulations Beth on your 14 year anniversary at Valley Dental! Ever since Beth started working here she has been the pulse of Valley Dental. She is a wonderful Dental Assistant and Teeth Whitening Specialist. She is experienced and compassionate about our patients and always puts them number one. She will make you comfortable and answer any questions or concerns about the work you are having done. Here are a couple of questions we asked Beth so you can get to know her a little bit better!
1. How long have you worked for the Valley Dental? 14 years
2. Please tell me about your most rewarding since you joined Valley Dental. 1st Annual Dentistry From The Heart
3. Are you married? Do you have kids? Yes. My husband’s name is Eric and we have a son named Aiden. He just turned 5 years old.
4. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pasta
5. Where were you born? La Crosse, raised in Onalaska.
6. Are you messy or organized? Both!
7. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday
8. When you’re not at Valley Dental, what are you doing most likely? Spending time with my family.
9. What was your first car? Pontiac Grand Am
10. When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Growing Pains
11. Cat or Dog? I love dogs!
12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football. Brett Favre is my hero!
13. What is your favorite music/song/band? I like everything from country to heavy metal.
14. What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch? Role Models, Save the Last Dance and True Blood Series
15. If you were an animal what would you be? A bird.
16. Where would you like to travel to? Bora Bora.
17. What phobias do you have? Ladders, speed.
18. What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Move somewhere warm and tropical and live on the beach.
We are looking forward to having you with us for years to come! Best wishes in the job you enjoy and we appreciate.