To Our Valued Patients,
As we face the current challenge Coronavirus presents to us, we would like to assure you that Valley Dental is and has always been dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and team members.
Currently we are not restricting our services to our patients. We are planning to see regularly scheduled patients as well as emergencies.
We are closely monitoring updates and seeking guidance from the proper agencies. With any new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
We do however, have a few changes and requests to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
● Please use your best judgement regarding being present for your appointment. If you show any signs of being sick, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO RESCHEDULE. These symptoms include but are not limited to: runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, headache.
● Should you present with any of these symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule.
● If you HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE who has had these symptoms, please reschedule. The spread of COVID-19 can and will occur long before symptoms are present.
● If you would like to reschedule based solely on the principle of taking an abundance of caution, we understand, and please let us know.
● Please LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE COMING INTO THE OFFICE. Only bring those who are absolutely needed for the appointment.
● Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. Less people sitting in the waiting room is a healthy practice of social distancing. Additionally, if you would like to stay in your vehicle while waiting, you can call the front desk to check in.
● PRACTICE PROPER HAND HYGIENE, this applies to not only our staff, but also to our patients when they arrive. We will have hand sanitizer available near our front entrance.
We will continue to have a clean and safe environment that complies OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines. We have expanded and increased the frequency of our standard protocols to disinfect all surfaces and patient contact areas. We also have temporarily removed items that pose a risk for cross-contamination (e.g. magazines, toys, and books) from our common areas.
Although this is an imposition on our staff and patients, we only seek the best when it comes to your welfare.
Your Valley Dental Team