Congratulations Dawn! We extend our best wishes to you on your 1 Year Anniversary as a Dental Assistant at Valley Dental. Throughout your first year we’ve enjoyed your dedication and enthusiasm for your job. It has been great to work with you and we look forward to celebrating more anniversaries! We asked Dawn a couple of fun questions to get to know her better. Check out her answers below!
1. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Night, I love walking at night and gazing at the stars.
2. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? 30, old enough to know better, but young enough to have fun.
3. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Sweet Home Alabama, Reese Witherspoon
4. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Little of summer and little of fall.
5. What item, that you don’t have already, would you most like to own? I would love to have a home down south for winter getaways.
6. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? 1960’s to see what my parents were like growing up.
7. If you HAD to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, tasting) which would it be and why? Smelling because there are a lot of stinky smells I could live without.
8. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Jello with miracle whip on it.
9. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? 1970’s
10. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? A red Ferrari
11. Watch TV or listen to music? TV, I’m a TV junky.
12. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach holiday.
13. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Completely bald.
14. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Saving somebody’s life.
15. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Fast food.
16. Always be cold or always be hot? Hot.
17. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? With someone I didn’t like.
18. See the future or change the past? See the future.
19. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? 3 inches taller.