1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Maui
2. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? Question makes no sense. You can’t choose him, he chooses you…
3. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Twilight, I enjoy sunsets.
4. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? 24, mid-twenties, college educated, high metabolism and can rent a car!
5. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Gladiator, Maximus
6. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Fall, crisp mornings and warm days. Great sleeping weather and no bugs outside.
7. What item, that you don’t have already, would you most like to own? A house.
8. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? Word hard, play hard.
9. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? Am I stuck there? If so, I wouldn’t use it.
10. If you HAD to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, tasting) which would it be and why? Taste, least important sense.
11. Name one thing you really like about yourself. A sweet tan and sense of humor.
12. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Alligator.
13. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? In the present, right now.
14. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? Speak 10 languages.
15. If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick? Monday, June 23rd, 2014. The day I proposed.
16. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? Aston Martin, the car of Bond, James Bond.
17. Watch TV or listen to music? TV
18. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach Holiday
19. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Hairy, then trim back!
20. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Nobel Prize, potential for saving hundreds/thousands of lives.
21. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Fast Food.
22. Always be cold or always be hot? Cold, I can add layers.
23. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? Someone I don’t like! Maybe we will become friends.
24. See the future or change the past? Change the past.
25. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? Taller.
This article was written by Valley Dental