Congratulations Erin on your 10 Year Anniversary at Valley Dental! May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! And may you always remember how much you are needed, respected and valued. An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. Congratulations on another successful year in your career. May you take some time to reflect on your accomplishments and be blessed with continued growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Hawaii
2. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Night, my kids are in bed and I have time to relax and get things done.
3. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose? 35 years old
4. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
5. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Summer. I love being outdoors, the warm weather and being on the river with my friends and family.
6. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? “Welcome to crazy town!”
7. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? The future to when my kids graduate.
8. If you had to give up one of your senses which would it be and why? Smell because there are a lot of nasty smells I could live without.
9. Name one thing you really like about yourself. Sense of humor
10. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Oysters
11. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? The Wild West
12. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? Read minds
13. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? Infiniti G35
14. Watch TV or listen to music? Listen to music
15. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach holiday
16. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Completely bald
17. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Saving a life
18. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Television
19. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? Alone
20. See the future or change the past? Change the past
21. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? Taller