Congratulations to Erin on her 9 year Anniversary with Valley Dental! You are a one of a kind, hardworking hygienist who takes the time to listen to every patient and their concerns. You are personable and have formed many great relationships with patients of all ages over the years that you’ve been with us. Thank you for being motivated and always willing to learn more information to help take our practice to the next level. We are very glad to have you on our team. To get to know Erin a little bit better we asked her a couple of fun questions.
1. How long have you worked for the Valley Dental? 9 years
2. Please tell me about your most rewarding or satisfying experience since you joined the company. Our Dentistry From The Heart event.
3. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pizza
4. Where were you born? La Crosse
5. Are you messy or organized? Both!
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday
7. When you’re not at Valley Dental, what are you doing most likely? Spending time with my kids.
8. What was your first car? Mercury Monarch.
9. When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Beverly Hills 90210
10. Cat or Dog? Dog
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. What is your favorite music/song/band? Dixie Chicks
13. What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch? Can’t Buy Me Love, Scream
14. If you were an animal what would you be? Eagle
15. Where would you like to travel to? Australia
16. What phobias do you have? Mice and Snakes
17. What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Travel