Congratulations on your 1 Year Anniversary at Valley Dental! From the day you started to one year later you have always worked hard and gone above and beyond for our patients. You are such an asset to our team and we are lucky to have you. Cheers to many more successful years to come. To get to know Kristina better we asked her a couple of fun questions. Check out her answers below!
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Down south-nice and warm!
2. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill
3. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Daylight. I’m totally a morning person.
4. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? 25 because you’re old enough to know better, but young enough to still have fun.
5. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Zoe Hart from Hart of Dixie
6. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Fall- cooler weather and football!
7. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? YOLO
8. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? Back in history to the day my son was born.
9. If you had to give up one of your senses which would it be and why? Smell- some stuff stinks!
10. Name one thing you really like about yourself. Personality
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Calamari
12. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? 80’s- big hair, don’t care!
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? Brown eyes to blue eyes.
14. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? Lincoln MKX
15. Watch TV or listen to music? Watch TV
16. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach Holiday
17. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Completely bald
18. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Nobel Prize
19. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Fast food
20. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? Alone
21. See the future or change the past? See the future
22. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? 3 inches taller