Congratulations Kyleigh on your 1 Year Anniversary at Valley Dental! You have such a bubbly personality and always have a smile on your face. You are amazing at what you do and we are lucky to have you on our team. We look forward to many successful years to come! We wanted to find out a little bit more about Kyleigh so we asked her a couple questions. Check out her answers below.
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Santorini, Greece
2. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? Jennifer Lawrence
3. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? I’ve learned to be a sunrise kind of girl. Waking up allows for as much living as possible!
4. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? I would say 30 is a solid age. It is the prime of your life.
5. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Spiderman! I would play Mary Jane because who wouldn’t want to date a superhero?
6. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Summer! I am ALL about that sunshine.
7. What item, that you don’t have already, would you most like to own? A jeep. I am thankful to own a car, but a jeep would make life just a little bit better.
8. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? “It’s not about the number of times you’re knocked down, it’s about the number of times you get up smiling.”
9. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? I would journey back in time and hangout with some awesome music legends like Elvis.
10. If you had to give up one of your senses which would it be and why? I would give up smelling. It wouldn’t be the end of the world to lose that sense if I could still hear, see and touch.
11. Name one thing you really like about yourself. My smile and laugh.
12. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? I’m not a daring eater.
13. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? The 40’s! Everything in life during this period was “cherished.” Also, dancing was big- and I love dancing!
14. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? Even though I have many flaws I would keep them all. They make me unique and give me something to strive to fix.
15. If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick? I will go ahead and assume my future wedding day will be worth living over again.
16. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? Topless black jeep.
17. Watch TV or listen to music? TV, but only if Law and Order is on, otherwise music all the way!
18. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach
19. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Hairy, you can always wax/shave.
20. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Winning a Nobel Prize.
21. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Fast food. Yuck- I wouldn’t be sad about it.
22. Always be cold or always be hot? Always be cold- I could layer!
23. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? With someone I don’t like.
24. See the future or change the past? See the future.
25. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? Shorter.