Michelle’s 6th Year Anniversary
Congratulations Michelle! We extend our best wishes to you on your 6th year anniversary as a dental hygienist with Valley Dental. Throughout the years we have enjoyed your dedication and enthusiasm for your job. To get to know Michelle a little bit better we asked her a couple of fun questions.
- Please tell me about your most rewarding or satisfying experience since you joined the company. Working with such a wonderful team, creating new friendships, and meeting new people every day.
- If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Spaghetti
- Where were you born? Viroqua, WI
- Are you messy or organized? Organized
- What is your favorite day of the week? Wednesday
- When you’re not at Valley Dental, what are you doing most likely? Spending time with my family and kids with their sporting events.
- What was your first car? Nova
- When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Dukes of Hazard and Dallas
- Cat or Dog? Dog
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
- What is your favorite music/song/band? Meatloaf
- What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch? Dirty Dancing, The Sweetest Thing and Hunger Games
- If you were an animal what would you be? Cougar
- Where would you like to travel to? Caribbean
- What phobias do you have? Spiders and heights
- What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Help family, friends and community and of course travel!
We wish you continued success for many years to come.
This article was written by Valley Dental