Congratulations Michelle on your 7 Year Anniversary as a Dental Hygienest at Valley Dental. You are amazing at your job and all of our patients and team love you! We are lucky to have you full time at our office and we look forward to many successful years to come. Everyday you come to work and do an exceptional job and you inspire all of us to do the same.
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Rivera Maya on the beach.
2. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? I don’t need one I already talk to myself per my daughter.
3. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Sunrise, I do not want to waste the day. Life is too short and precious.
4. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? Where I am now because I would not want to lose what I have learned in life, but could go back to mid 30’s would be nice appearance wise.
5. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? Dirty Dancing, I always wanted to be able to dance like that.
6. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Share why. Fall because I love the colors and beautiful days and cooler nights especially by a camp fire.
7. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? “Never let life get you down, instead learn, move on and cherish all the good you have.”
8. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? I would visit 15 years from now to see how my kids have done in life and where my husband and I are. Then if needed I maybe could change things for the better.
9. If you had to give up one of your senses which would it be and why? None. If I had to choose I would say smell. I want to see and hear of course and I like to taste foods, but there are a lot of bad smells I would choose to avoid.
10. Name one thing you really like about yourself. My heart/emotions.
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Squirrel, but it was actually very good marinated.
12. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? The 50’s. I always wanted to wear a poodle skirt and love the music.
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? My weight. Working on it, but age gets the best of the metabolism and kids.
14. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy? A new Buick Enclave
15. Watch TV or listen to music? Music
16. Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday? Beach
17. Be hairy all over or completely bald? Bald
18. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize? Saving a life.
19. Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life? Fast food.
20. Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like? Someone I don’t like. Some company is better than none.
21. See the future or change the past? Future.
22. Be three inches taller or three inches shorter? Taller.