Cosmetic dentistry is treatment that helps to improve the appearance of your smile and the functionality of your teeth. Whether your teeth are stained, crooked or missing; there may be many reasons for you to get cosmetic dentistry services. You deserve to love your smile! By working with our qualified and reputable cosmetic dentistry professionals at Valley Dental, it is a smooth transition into the smile of your dreams. Here’s what you need to know about cosmetic dentistry..
Cosmetic Dentistry Services for Children and Adults
Most people imagine that cosmetic treatments are a service for adults only, but this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry services are for people of all ages!
While some treatments are only suitable for younger children, other treatments are only recommended for children who have lost all of their baby teeth. It is important to work with a dental professional who can help determine whether cosmetic dentistry treatments are right for you – or your child!
Although some cosmetic dentistry treatments are not medically necessary, the appearance of your smile can have a big impact on your personal confidence, interpersonal relationships and mental health. When you have confidence in your smile that confidence radiates through to other areas of your life as well! You deserve to love your smile!
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Offered At Valley Dental
At Valley Dental, we offer a variety of cosmetic dental services to our patients. Following an evaluation and consultation, our team can help you decide which services are best for you!
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a simple process that helps lighten the shade of your natural tooth structure. Whitening products break down stains into smaller pieces. This makes the color less concentrated and your teeth appear brighter.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are permanently affixed to the teeth and can cover up a variety of cosmetic problems. Veneers are not structural and cannot correct misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Crowns: A crown is a complete covering (a.k.a. a cap) that can make a broken tooth stronger when there isn’t enough tooth structure remaining due to damage or decay.
- Dental Contouring: Dental contouring is the reshaping of the tooth enamel to improve the appearance of the teeth. Dental contouring can also make the teeth whiter.
- Dental Bonding: This is a procedure that whitens the teeth by applying a thin layer of resin material to the surface of the teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Services
There are many benefits of cosmetic dentistry services including:
- Improved Self-Confidence: Stained or crooked teeth can negatively impact your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Improved Diet: Some cosmetic procedures can improve the functioning of the teeth, which can lead to better digestion and an overall improved diet.
- Improved Functionality: Some cosmetic dentistry procedures can improve the overall function and feel of the teeth. Misaligned and poorly functioning teeth can lead to toothaches and mouth pain.
Need Cosmetic Dentistry Services? Call Us Today
Are you ready to take charge of your smile? Give Valley Dental a call today to get started with a consultation.